Volunteers + Vacancies
Wiltshire Wood Recycling offer volunteer opportunities and work placements for individuals including:
- anyone who wants to contribute to the continuation and growth of our project.
- the long term unemployed,
- those in rehabilitation,
- community payback,
- other ‘socially marginalised’ groups.
Help is always appreciated – no experience or particular skills are needed, and we are grateful for as much or as little time as you can spare.
To get involved contact us we always need Volunteers!
Wiltshire Wood can also offer Apprenticeships for the right candidates. If you are interested please call or email us.
Vacancies: Please call to check.
We are grateful for the tremendous amount of help we received from a wide range of organisations and individuals who provided support, advice, time and encouragement at the start of the enterprise.
• North Wilts District Council
• Wiltshire County Council
• Chippenham Town Council
• Corsham Town Council
• Calne Town Council
• Bradford on Avon Town Council
• Chippenham Borough Lands Charity
• Futures Fund
• Wessex Water
• Paul and Karen Lysley
• Business Link
• Co-operative Futures